How Fast Can You Move In?! You'll love this refreshed and rejuvenated brick home on a one acre cul-de-sac lot! Roof new in 2018. Freshly painted interior in a neutral palette. Carpet freshly cleaned. Gleaming hardwoods throughout the living areas. The kitchen has it all, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, tile backsplash, pantry and spacious breakfast nook overlooking the very private backyard. Split bedroom plan with spacious master bedroom with double tray ceiling, luxurious master bath with jetted garden tub, separate shower, double vanities, and large walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the home you'll find two good sized bedrooms, each with walk-in closets and a guest bathroom on the hallway. Finished basement with bedroom, walk-in closet, full bath and bonus room large enough to hold a pool table and home theater with stained concrete floor. 2 car garage. Covered deck off great room and patio below. Garden spot and play area. Why are you waiting?
Single Family, Split Entry
2,839 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Programmable Thermostat,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking.
- Brick, Hard board
- Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors