How Fast Can You Move In?! You'll love this refreshed and rejuvenated brick home on a one acre cul-de-sac lot! Roof new in 2018. Freshly painted interior in a neutral palette. Carpet freshly cleaned. Gleaming hardwoods throughout the living areas. The kitchen has it all, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, tile backsplash, pantry and spacious breakfast nook overlooking the very private backyard. Split bedroom plan with spacious master bedroom with double tray ceiling, luxurious master bath with jetted garden tub, separate shower, double vanities, and large walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the home you'll find two good sized bedrooms, each with walk-in closets and a guest bathroom on the hallway. Finished basement with bedroom, walk-in closet, full bath and bonus room large enough to hold a pool table and home theater with stained concrete floor. 2 car garage. Covered deck off great room and patio below. Garden spot and play area. Why are you waiting?
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
2,839 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Marble, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors