Charming home in a CONVENIENT location! Being two miles from I65 gives you quick access to shopping, restaurants, or work. This SPACIOUS home has several upgrades - granite kitchen and bathroom countertops, professionally painted kitchen cabinets, and new carpet installed last July! Soak in your JACUZZI tub or relax in the large tile shower. Enjoy your SUNROOM year round! The great room boasts veneer wood flooring (Sept 2017), a brick fireplace, and plenty of space to entertain. With the master on the main, you'll have plenty of PRIVACY! The spacious LOFT is perfect for kids, guests, or a media room. This low maintenance home won't last long; schedule your appointment today!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
Hardi Plank, Wood Siding
2,195 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sun Room, Loft
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Driveway.
- Wood, HardeePlank
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Alley, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors