Beautifully maintained (1 owner) split foyer home on a large lot (0.6 acres) with a lush lawn in Chelsea & zoned for Chelsea schools! Main level features a nice size family room with a gas fireplace, eat-in kitchen & a formal dining room. You'll love the screened deck over looking your private backyard! The master suite is spacious, has a garden tub, separate shower and a large walk-in closet. 2 bedrooms featuring walk-in closets & a full bath complete the main level. In the basement you will find a large 4th bedroom with built ins and an attached full bath and a spacious den. (If you don't like the pink color, the owners will paint or give a paint allowance, with an acceptable offer.) HVAC was installed in 2017 and roof was installed in 2015. Forest Parks HOA is VOLUNTARY.
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
2,314 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Marble, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors