This tri-level beauty is in the much-desired Morris/Kimberly area within 5 minutes of Bryan Elementary School. Repairs and updating done throughout. New paint, new carpet, new back deck, retaining wall repaired. Roof 7 years old, upstairs HVAC 5 years old. Kitchen is a chef's dream with plenty of custom cabinets and new gas oven/stove and dishwasher. Corian countertops in kitchen and bathrooms. Bedroom and full bath (shower) in basement with large cedar closet and private exterior access. Central vacuum system (needs repair parts) and Rainsoft whole house water softening system ($5k when installed). Large lot; over an acre of land with fully fenced back yard. Double car garage and work space. 9 foot ceilings. Master on main level, two very large bedrooms upstairs with full bath and picture window with sitting area.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
2,116 sq. ft
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Multiple Staircases
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association