Welcome to your own slice of heaven in the quiet neighborhood of Chestnut Glen. Award winning Helena schools and the quaint town of Helena will make you feel like you are living in a simpler time. This meticulously maintained home was custom built by the current owner. Sitting on three acres of land in Helena (that's right, I said three acres and Helena in the same sentence) the home boasts four bedrooms and two and half bathrooms. The master bedroom and laundry are on the main level. You'll enjoy sitting on the country wrap around porch and entertaining on the huge deck. You'll love the side entry garage with a huge unfinished storage area in the basement for all your toys. A new roof in August 2019, a new main level HVAC in 2019, fresh paint throughout 2019 and new kitchen appliances in 2019 mean years of stress free living ahead. Hurry and take a look at this beauty.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,762 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Interior Lot,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Acreage,Horses Permitted,Interior Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association