Wonderful one level home! This unique floorpan is very inviting. Hardwood flooring welcomes you to the foyer. Make the atrium a gardeners delight. Living room/ Dining room features dramatic vaulted ceiling and a floor to ceiling moss rock fireplace for cozy evenings. The kitchen has tile flooring, tile counters and all appliances remain. Breakfast bar, pantry and breakfast nook round out the kitchen. Den in back of home with hardwood flooring is a great playroom or fan cave! Large covered deck off the kitchen will be a wonderful outdoor living space overlooking the level backyard with lots of plants and storage building. Hardwood floors throughout the home with carpet only in the living room. Large master bedroom with private master bathroom and walk-in closet. Guest bedrooms are good sized with good size closets. Den could be a 4th bedroom if needed. Level front and back yards are nicely landscaped and will be wonderful for gardeners. Cedar siding exterior. Very convenient location.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,980 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living/Dining Combo
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Parquet, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Stone, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar, Tile Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Uncovered.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Extra Storage. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors