Stately Brick Beauty in Norwick Forest, lovingly maintained! Gleaming HARDWOODs greet you as you enter the two story foyer. Inviting formal living room with bay window. Spacious formal dining room for entertaining. Updated kitchen with GRANITE counters, STAINLESS steel appliances including gas stove for the chef in the family. Tile flooring and tile backsplash and an abundance of oak cabinetry. Pantry for storage and a good sized laundry room. Great room with gas log fireplace with marble surround for cozy evenings. Sunroom with tile flooring and loads of natural light. Trex decks off each side of the sunroom. Spacious master bedroom with updated master bath featuring claw foot soaking tub, walk-in tile shower, and double vanities. 3 guest bedrooms upstair area all large and lots of walk-in closets plus a bonus room. Unfinished basement with 2 car garage with upgraded insulated garage door. Beautifully landscaped front and backyard with zoysia. It's all been done for you! Just move!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,152 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Marble, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors