Stately Brick Beauty on a private cul-de-sac lot. This home has it all. Grand two story foyer welcomes you home. Banquet size formal dining room with shadowbox molding. Gleaming hardwoods and crown molding throughout the main level. Great room with soaring cathedral ceilings and gas log fireplace is open to the huge eat-in kitchen with large work island with breakfast bar, pantry, double ovens, corian counters- it will be a cook's delight. Bay window breakfast nook and built in desk. Oversized screened patio. Main level master bedroom for king sized furniture with french doors to sitting room. Luxurious master bath with two person corner tub, separate vanities and makeup space, plus separate shower. Guest bedrooms upstairs all with walk-in closets, two with adjoining bath and one with private bath. Bonus space off of two bedrooms. Finished basement with 5th bedroom or office, media room and full bath plus storage. 2 car main level and 2 car basement garage. Beautifully landscaped lot.
Single Family, Other
4,122 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Tile (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Central Vacuum,French Doors,Intercom System,Recess Lighting,Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Circular Drive,Parking (MLVL).
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch Screened. Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors