Stately Brick Beauty on a private cul-de-sac lot. This home has it all. Grand two story foyer welcomes you home. Banquet size formal dining room with shadowbox molding. Gleaming hardwoods and crown molding throughout the main level. Great room with soaring cathedral ceilings and gas log fireplace is open to the huge eat-in kitchen with large work island with breakfast bar, pantry, double ovens, corian counters- it will be a cook's delight. Bay window breakfast nook and built in desk. Oversized screened patio. Main level master bedroom for king sized furniture with french doors to sitting room. Luxurious master bath with two person corner tub, separate vanities and makeup space, plus separate shower. Guest bedrooms upstairs all with walk-in closets, two with adjoining bath and one with private bath. Bonus space off of two bedrooms. Finished basement with 5th bedroom or office, media room and full bath plus storage. 2 car main level and 2 car basement garage. Beautifully landscaped lot.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,122 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Intercom System, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Tile, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Screened Porch, Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Paved Road, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors