Are you ready to call Helena home? Then this one is for you! Amazing upgraded kitchen with GRANITE counters, STAINLESS steel appliances including wine cooler, tile backsplash and a great pantry with barn door! Vaulted ceiling in the great room with rustic exposed beams and moss rock wood burning fireplace for cozy evenings. Open dining room is great for gatherings. Updated light fixtures! Master bedroom is spacious with crown molding, ceiling fan, walk-in closet, private master bath with double vanities and separate shower. Good sized guest bedrooms. Lots of custom barn doors make the best use of space. Fourth bedroom and bonus room which could be a 5th bedroom in the basement. Lots of finished space downstairs. Laundry area in the garage (could easily be finished in a room). Deck in back and level play area. Separate covered deck on the side yard. Koi pond with waterfall (currently covered but is in working condition). All of this on a cul-de-sac lot with spectacular sunset views.
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
2,087 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-In Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Gas Starter, Stone, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Deck-Covered, Gazebo. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors