Large home on a large lot, walking distance to Thompson HS! Lot has lots of mature trees & a low maintenance back yard. The home has a great floor plan with lots of space! Large eat in kitchen w/breakfast bar & easy access to your back for grilling & entertaining! Formal dining & formal living rooms are also large. The great room has deck access too. The main level half bath is conveniently located near the kitchen & the great rooms. Upstairs is a large master, 2 large secondary bedrooms, a full bath & a 3rd moderately sized bedroom (would be great for a nursery or an office). The hallway upstairs would be great for kids desks or a reading nook! The basement features a bonus room w/wet bar (MAN CAVE!) & full bath. 2 car garage w/room for storage & workshop area. 2 newer HVAC units & new windows w/life time warranty! New Deck is being installed & will be completed no later than Jan 25, 2020.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,938 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking,On Street Parking.
- Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Porch,Storm Shelter-Private. Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association