Large home on a large lot, walking distance to Thompson HS! Lot has lots of mature trees & a low maintenance back yard. The home has a great floor plan with lots of space! Large eat in kitchen w/breakfast bar & easy access to your back for grilling & entertaining! Formal dining & formal living rooms are also large. The great room has deck access too. The main level half bath is conveniently located near the kitchen & the great rooms. Upstairs is a large master, 2 large secondary bedrooms, a full bath & a 3rd moderately sized bedroom (would be great for a nursery or an office). The hallway upstairs would be great for kids desks or a reading nook! The basement features a bonus room w/wet bar (MAN CAVE!) & full bath. 2 car garage w/room for storage & workshop area. 2 newer HVAC units & new windows w/life time warranty! New Deck is being installed & will be completed no later than Jan 25, 2020.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,938 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bonus ,Full Bath
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking,On Street Parking.
- Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Storm Shelter-Private,Porch. Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors