Be prepared to FALL IN LOVE with this Main Level Living Home nestled on private 1 acre wooded cul-de-sac lot in Alabaster's Lake Forest Community within walking distance to Elementary, Middle & New High School!! Popular Open Plan boasts HUGE Sunroom with breathtaking wooded view! Great Room features Soaring Ceilings & beautiful Fireplace. Elegant Separate Dining Room perfect for Family Gatherings.Tiled Kitchen features ample cabinetry & counter space, eating bar & walk-in pantry. Split Bedroom Arrangement allows private King-Sized Owner's Suite with Trey ceiling, Luxury Spa Bath & Huge Walk-in Closet. 2 additional Spacious Main Level Bedrooms share tiled Guest Bath. Upstairs boasts Bonus Recreation Room with Pool Table. Lots of walk-in attic storage, 2 Car Main Level Garage + Storage Room. Grill out on the large back deck while relaxing under the shade trees. Enjoy all Lake Forest has to offer, sidewalks, private lake, fishing pier, walking trails, playground, park & picnic pavilion!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,451 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Sun Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Playground, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors