Say hello to your new garden home in STONECREEK! Beautiful architecture, including stained glass windows, arched doorways, and wainscoting are just a few AMENITIES you'll find. A split bedroom floor plan gives you PRIVACY from kids, guests, or a roommate. Enjoy entertaining? There is plenty of SPACE in the great room, eating area, and kitchen, as well as the fenced in back yard that includes a patio and deck! And don't forget about the community POOL and grilling area! This home is in an ideal LOCATION - minutes from I-65, Hwy 31, Wal-Mart, Publix, and several restaurants. This home qualifies for a USDA loan - schedule your private viewing today!
Open House is canceled because we are under contract!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,166 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Double Shower, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Blower, Tile, Ventless, Great Room, Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Community Pool
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Street Lights. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors