FULL BRICK 4 bedroom 3 bath home is SUPER SIZED. 2323 Sq Ft on ONE LEVEL. Welcome your family & friends to the open floor plan featuring laminate flooring. You will be amazed at the family room w/high ceilings that is open to the kitchen & dining area. A split floor plan positions the extra large owner's suite w/luxury bath on the opposite side of the house from the other 3 large bedrooms. A Gourmet kitchen has all stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar & cozy bench seat in the breakfast area. Three more large bedrooms, two baths & a laundry ROOM completes this home. Sit on the covered from porch & enjoy the breeze or on the covered back patio while entertaining. Fenced back yard for privacy. Low Shelby County Taxes! Thompson Schools! Wonderful QUIET Neighborhood.
Single Family, Other
2,323 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking.
- Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association