RARE opportunity to own an IMMACULATELY maintained, custom built home in Chelsea, on almost 3 ACRES, in Royal Forest subdivision! The bright and open great room has beautiful hardwood floors, many windows and a wood burning fireplace for cozy nights. The breakfast nook has a cathedral ceiling and a large bay window with beautiful views of the rolling landscape. The breakfast nook leads into the screened deck where you can enjoy the tranquil, natural surroundings. The kitchen is a cook's dream with 2 sinks, 2 stoves, 2 ovens, large pantry and many custom cabinets with an abundance of storage. The split bedroom floor plan creates a private oasis for the master bedroom including a sunroom with a large bay window and French doors. The private master bath has a garden tub, separate shower, 2 vanities, 2 walk-in closets and a separate water closet. The HUGE basement has enough space for 2 cars plus an RV or boat, central vacuum and tons of shelving for storage. No HOA. WELCOME HOME!!
Single Family, Other
2,373 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Freezer,Ice Maker Built-In,Indoor Grill,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Central Vacuum,French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Boat Parking,Lower Level,RV Parking.
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Parking
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors