RARE opportunity to own an IMMACULATELY maintained, custom built home in Chelsea, on almost 3 ACRES, in Royal Forest subdivision! The bright and open great room has beautiful hardwood floors, many windows and a wood burning fireplace for cozy nights. The breakfast nook has a cathedral ceiling and a large bay window with beautiful views of the rolling landscape. The breakfast nook leads into the screened deck where you can enjoy the tranquil, natural surroundings. The kitchen is a cook's dream with 2 sinks, 2 stoves, 2 ovens, large pantry and many custom cabinets with an abundance of storage. The split bedroom floor plan creates a private oasis for the master bedroom including a sunroom with a large bay window and French doors. The private master bath has a garden tub, separate shower, 2 vanities, 2 walk-in closets and a separate water closet. The HUGE basement has enough space for 2 cars plus an RV or boat, central vacuum and tons of shelving for storage. No HOA. WELCOME HOME!!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,373 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Freezer, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Boat Parking, Lower Level Parking, RV Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Subdivision, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors