SILVERLEAF is a GEM of a neighborhood - CONVENIENTLY tucked off of I-65 in Pelham - with two easy access points from Hwy 119 exit OR Co Rd 52. This LARGE, BRICK BEAUTY, built in 2000, is filled top to bottom with BEAUTIFUL FEATURES you and your family will love! The home is nestled just atop a small ridge & sits back off the road on almost an ACRE LOT, giving the feel of an ESTATE PROPERTY. Here, you'll find a wonderful, close community of neighbors in front and NATURAL, WOODED PRIVACY to the back. Loads of windows, high ceilings, decorative moldings, hardwood flooring/tile throughout main level, modern paint colors & accent features, BIG kitchen w/eating area featuring granite counters, stainless appliances including gas stove, WALK-IN pantry, large laundry room, main level master suite, main level guest suite, NEW carpet in upstairs bedrooms, QUALITY finished space in the basement designed for FUN & ENTERTAINING. Additionally, there's a WEALTH of STORAGE SPACE. So MUCH to love here!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
3,809 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street, Uncovered.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights. Subdivision, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors