Wonderful One level home! This one sparkles! Beautifully landscaped front yard welcomes you home. Hardwood floors in the foyer, great room, and dining room. Vaulted ceiling in the great room with fireplace for cozy evening. Kitchen is open to the great room and features a pantry, breakfast nook with bay window overlooking the private backyard. Split bedroom plan with spacious master bedroom with double tray ceiling, picture window overlooking the nicely landscaped backyard. Master bedroom has a private master bathroom with double vanities, garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet. Guest bedrooms are good sized and share a guest bath on the hallway. Laundry room with tile flooring leads to the two car main level garage. Covered patio in the back overlooking the peaceful tranquility of the landscaped yard with private hillside behind. Additional open patio for grilling. This one is in move in condition. You won't be disappointed.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,658 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Insert, Marble, Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Porch, Covered, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors