Wonderful one level home refreshed and ready for new owners!! New LVP hardwood flooring welcomes you to the foyer and continues throughout the living areas and hallways! New carpet in bedrooms. Great room has vaulted tray ceiling and gas log fireplace with marble tile surround. Large eat-in kitchen will be the heart of the home with granite counter tops, subway tile backsplash, pantry and large breakfast bar. Large breakfast nook with room to accommodate formal dining room furniture or a large farmhouse table. Refrigerator remains. Spacious master bedroom with two walk-in closets, private masterbath with updated lighting. Guest bedrooms are good sized and both have walk-in closets. Guest bath on the hallway. Large screened porch with tile flooring is a great spot to relax. Fenced backyard is private and has a storage building. Large storage closet off the two car carport.
Single Family, Other
1,422 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Attached,Parking (MLVL).
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch Screened,Storage Building. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association