Beautiful two-story home nested on 3+acres with a lake to view in your back yard. Over 300+ of waterfront. Long winding private driveway leads to the home. You have your own private retreat with two covered patios and a spectacular view from almost every room. This home features a open floor plan with formal dining room, family room, large chef's delight kitchen with a fire place. Lot's of upgrades!!! Don't let this one get away! Call today!!!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,336 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Storm Door
- 1. Stone, Ventless, Family Room, Kitchen, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Covered, Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Extra Storage. Public Roads, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors