Welcome Home!! This wonderful one level home is move in ready!!! Gleaming hardwood floors welcome you to the foyer and continue throughout the hallway, great room, and master bedroom. The great room features a tray ceiling, recess lighting, and a gas log fireplace for cozy evenings. The eat-in kitchen boasts tile flooring, granite counter tops, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a nice pantry. Master bedroom is spacious with a large walk-in closet and private master bath with granite double vanity, garden tub and separate shower. Crown molding throughout the house including the nice sized guest bedrooms. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, great room and patio. Covered and open patios in back are great for relaxing and looking out at the private subdivision lake in back. Wonderful spot to relax and grill or just enjoy nature. Two car main level garage with pull down attic storage. Subdivision features lakes, underground utilities, sidewalks and street lights.
Single Family, Other
1,550 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Vinyl
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association