This home has all the convenience of living close to town and the privacy of living in the country! This 3 bedroom, 3 ½ bath home sits on almost 2 acres of privacy. There are gleaming hardwoods throughout the main level. The formal dining room is open and roomy. The Kitchen has been updated with granite tile counters, beautiful cabinets, new stainless appliances and flows to the eat-in area which opens with large doorways to both the screened deck and the spacious great room. The master suite features an office and a beautiful bath. Also on the main you will find a half bath and a large laundry room. Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms a full bath and a 'œsecret' craft /play room that could have dozens of uses. Out back in addition to the screened deck there is a big open deck that overlooks a huge gorgeous fenced back yard. Down in the basement there are two large den/bonus rooms, full bath and a mudroom as you come in from the two car garage. Come and enjoy country living!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Tile Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Uncovered.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Extra Storage, Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors