Quiet and peaceful convenient to Hwy 119 across from the American Village complex. level lot with room to roam. You will love this brick split foyer home. All hardwoods on main level except 2 bedrooms. Very open plan, large master suite, laundry on main. Basement has all wood looking tile floors. 2 bedrooms, bath and extra den finished. Tons of parking, covered deck off kitchen and patio area underneath. No HOA, country living with city conveniences. Don't miss out in seeing this terrific family home!
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
2,480 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Humidifier, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Tile, Den, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Den/family Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Gravel Road, Public Roads, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors