Back on the market. If location is what you want, location you shall have. Nestled between Pelham and a Alabaster, this beautifully maintained home is close to everything. This home is the definition of an open concept with sight lines through the kitchen, formal dining area and living area. Sitting on a cul-de-sac, this three bedroom, two bath home has recent interior paint in a fantastic neutral color highlighted by the natural light flowing through the home. The master bedroom, located on the back of the home, is separate from the other two bedrooms allowing maximum privacy. The fenced back yard is perfect for the pups or kiddos. Add in a two car garage and you have the recipe for the perfect home. Don't wait too long to see this one.
Single Family, Other
1,534 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
LOOKOUT POINT HIGH RIDGE
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Vinyl
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Storage Building. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association