This front porch says Welcome Home!!! Step into the foyer and you are greeted by LVP hardwood flooring throughout the living areas and master bedroom! The living room features a wood burning fireplace and ceiling fan. The dining room is open to the living room and great for entertaining. Spacious eat-in kitchen with lots of cabinetry and a double door pantry. Just a step out to the deck overlooking the private backyard for grilling. Guest bedrooms are spacious and feature new carpeting and good sized closets. Master bedroom with LVP flooring, private master bath with jetted garden tub and walk-in closet. The basement is finished with space for a den area and could be used as a bedroom or in-law space. Large two car garage with lots of storage space. There is a full walk up attic that could be finished. Situated on a large corner lot with a fenced backyard.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,218 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Tile, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Community Pool
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground. Corner, Subdivision, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors