Welcome home to this stately brick beauty on a corner lot in Alabaster! Gleaming HARDWOOD floors welcome you to the foyer and continue through the hallway, half bath and kitchen. Kitchen features GRANITE countertops, tile backsplash, STAINLESS steel appliances, and two pantries!!! Spacious dining room with chair rail and updated lighting. Large great room with crown molding, and brick gas log fireplace. Screened deck off the kitchen overlooks the private backyard. Open deck for grilling. Large master bedroom upstairs will accommodate king sized furniture with tray ceiling, ceiling fan, two walk-in closets, and private master bath with double vanities. Good sized guest bedrooms with good size closets, ceiling fans and guest bath on the hallway with granite vanities. Full unfinished basement with room to expand and lots of storage space. Roof replaced in 2010. Low maintenance three sides brick and vinyl exterior. This one is MOVE in Ready!! You just need to start packing!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
1,844 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Corner, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors