Brand New Listing in the Community of Old Cahaba! This plan has 3 Large Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms and is over 1,600 sq. feet. This two car main level garage make the living easy when you can step from your car right into your kitchen. The Master Suite has a Sitting Room, a Huge Master Bath, and Closets Galore. The Great Room & Dining Room are open and flow for entertainment. Add to all this a Large Updated Kitchen with Breakfast Nook. Updates include: Brand New Privacy Fence, Garage Door & Motor, Attic Flooring Extended for even MORE Storage, & Dishwasher Installed (2020) New Hardwoods Installed throughout home (2019) New Roof and Gutters (2018) New HVAC Installed (2017). This home is perfect for your family to enjoy the Outdoors while having access to the 2 Community Pools, Playgrounds, Tennis Court, Walking Trails, & Fishing/Kayaking/Canoeing! Walking Distance to Helena Middle & High Schools!! SCHEDULE YOUR TOUR BEFORE THIS HOME IS GONE!!!
Single Family, Other
1,632 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 1. Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Windows,Insulated Door,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Vinyl, Shingle, Block
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Acreage,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Acreage,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association