Closeout Special ***$10,000 Builders Credit off the price of the home*** Move-in before the Holidays! Perfect home for entertaining! This was the Adams model home in Old Cahaba. It has been completely refreshed inside with New Paint and New Carpet through out. One level home with 4-sides brick- low maintenance and energy efficient. This 4 bedroom/3 full bath home is a split bedroom plan. Beautiful stone fireplace in living room. Formal Dining Room, Eat-in kitchen and study complete the open floor plan. 2 car attached garage. Separate laundry room. Master suite has His and Her Walk-in-Closets and vanities in Master Bath, with water closet, garden tub and separate shower. Closing costs covered if using a preferred lender (per line 19 of Builder's contract). All stainless appliances included. Builders home warranty included. Community loaded with amenities, including 2 pools, tennis court, playground and walking trails. Walking distance to Helena Middle School & High School.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,265 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Stone, Great Room, Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Porch, Covered, Deck
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors