Great Location in the heart of PELHAM. This home is within walking distance to the new PELHAM PARK MIDDLE SCHOOL and PELHAM PARK. Pelham is a great town to raise a family. Pelham is home to OAK MTN STATE PARK, Civic Center with ice skating, Oak Mountain Amphitheater, Pelham Racquet Club and so much more! Home has an open floor plan with HARDWOODS on main level, master on main and garage on main. You will love the arched doorways and bricked fireplace to stay cozy in the winter. Huge bonus room upstairs that can be a 4th bedroom, movie room or extra family room. There is also a nook for a home office! Home is located at end of cul de sac. You are close to dining, recreation, shopping and I65. Come view this home today!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,733 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors