Absolutely stunning home located in the prestigious Waters Edge gated community. This one level home offers a great view of Logan Martin Lake, an open floor plan featuring a formal dining room, stunning family room with exposed beams and stacked stone gas fireplace. The chef's kitchen offers an island with breakfast bar, eating area, beautiful custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Additionally on the main level you will find the master suite complete with his and her bathrooms and closets as well as a secondary bedroom, full bath. sunroom/office and huge laundry room. Downstairs you will find a full basement with exercise room, den with tongue and groove ceilings, kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops as well as the additional secondary bedrooms and bath. Outside is complete with decks, patios, community boat dock and a let's not forget the access to lake! This home is user friendly with so many features including storage galore!
Single Family, Other
6,000 sq. ft
DREW, CHARLES R
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Oven-Gas,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 2nd Kitchen ,Bedroom ,Den/Family ,Exercise ,Full Bath
- 1. Gas Logs,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Assigned,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),Uncovered Parking.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock Private. Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors