This home is a must see in the beautiful sought after Timberlake subdivision! The beautiful view from every window is breathtaking. It is on a big culd-e-sac lot with a huge flat fenced backyard. Either sitting on your screened in porch or your expansive basement level patio you can enjoy the serenity. The neighborhood has two stocked fishing lakes, a club house, and community pool. The home has been well maintained by it's owner. There is so much to list about this home. The beautiful high ceilings, trey ceilings in BRs, crown molding throughout, gas stove and matching stainless steel appliances, the big master bedroom with jetted tub, the extra added storage added in the attic, and the perfect office space downstairs with a view. The downstairs is a great family room or man cave. The daylight basement gives you light just like the rest of the home. Very manicured yard front and back. You really do not want to miss this one!
Single Family, Split Entry
2,787 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Compactor Built-In,Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Freezer,Ice Maker Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Wide Doors
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom,Textured Walls
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Pool Description
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Fireplace,Lighting System,Porch,Porch Screened. Cul-de-sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association