If you are looking for a mini farm I have it. 17 acres fenced pasture with a beautiful lake and one level brick home. Beautiful brick home with 4 bedroom and 3 1/2 baths. Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout the house. There is a fireplace in the living room, separate dining room screened porch overlooking the lake. the upstairs has the 4th bedroom and bath which is great for your teenager. The basement is finished with a rec/media room and a built-in playhouse for the kids. Lake is stocked and ready to catch some fish and have a fish fry. From the great location to the lake this is the house for you. You can get 13 additional acres also. The additional acreage is $4500. per ac.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,022 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Media, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Heat Pump.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch, Patio
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Paved Road, Public Roads, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors