This is one level home with many updates to include all new LVP Floors in Great Room and Hall way. The Fireplace has new white Tile surround and white mantel. The Master Bathroom has been updated with a new shower featuring white subway tile and Pebble Floor and framelessshower glass door. It has his and her vanities, garden tub and tile flooring. The Master Bedroom has trey ceiling with crown molding.Very Open Plan with all fresh neutral paint. Split bedroom plan.Walk out to the covered patio which overlooks a large level fenced in backyard. It features 3 fruit trees (pear, peach and apple.) It has a beautiful view of the mountain w/trees. Storage shed in the back of the property. Roof approx. June/2014 Oak mountain schools .Don't Miss this one!
Single Family, Other
1,975 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Stove-Electric
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Sauna/Spa (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Sprinkler System,Storage Building. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association